Thursday, May 26, 2011

Carlo's Bakery

On Tuesday we went to Carlo's Bakery. I was so excited to taste all of their famous items, $30 and an hour later we finally had our croissants and cookies. There were so many people there, there were some hard core fans of his show "Cake Boss" there it was funny, they were freaking out. We saw a couple of people that I recognized from the TV show, it was cool. While it was a good experience, I do have to say I was disappointed in all of the baked goods we got, didn't love any of them. I think Carlo should just stick with decorating cakes instead of making sugar cookies.This is inside the Bakery, SO crowded.

We picked Bree and Nic up at 9 AM and he comes out with a bowl of chinese food and a coke for breakfast, so gross!!

No comments:

Post a Comment